Wednesday 23 October 2019

MY CARD MAKING ALPHABET - N

is for NAMES

Who wouldn't like to see their name as part of their card, especially children.

This card I made for Hamish couldn't have been easier, using the eclipse technique and the gorgeous Dinoroar Designer Series Paper. This card is very quick, easy and very personal.




You don't have to use names, words or events, whatever is appropriate (and will fit on the card) can be used. 

Sadly the Alphabet dies I used in this card have retired however the new Hand-lettered Prose Dies would work just as well.

Talk soon


Sue x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...