Monday 7 October 2019

KYLIE'S INTERNATIONAL BLOG HIGHLIGHTS OCTOBER 2019


Again, Encouragement is the theme for this months Blog Highlights.

Recently on my blog I started my Card Making Alphabet, E and H were easy, Embossing and Heat Embossing, I have to say heat embossing is one of my favourite techniques.

My card this months is as always simple, white embossing on white cardstock with a bit of colour thrown in. I'm not as happy with it as I should be, basically I used a sponge for the colouring and I think in hindsight a dauber would have been better. But this is how we learn.



I really hope you like this card, and I would be grateful if you could click on the link below, have a look at all the entries and vote for your favourites.


Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle - each month 12 demonstrators from various parts of the world, design a card. These designs are then put into a bundle and are available to purchase.

Here in Australia the cost is A$20, however the bundle is free with a purchase from my store of A$78. 

Here's a sneak peak of this months Tutorial Bundle.


If you would like more information please contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com or if you need a demonstrator in your country.

You can receive one tutorial free for just signing up for my Newsletter.

Talk soon

Sue x



Product List

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...