Monday 14 October 2019

KRE8TORS BLOG HOP -AUTUMN






Thank you for stopping by. This is my first Blog Hop with the Kre8tors team, so I'm very excited.

The theme this month is Fall/Autumn, in my part of the world we are currently in Spring, here in Australia we don't celebrate Autumn the way Northern America celebrate Fall, so I don't have any stamps that fit the criteria.





So I hope this ok. The coloured leaves are from the Daisy Lane Stamp set and the sentiment from Painted Harvest.





Roll Call List


I am part of a group that puts a Tutorial Bundle together each month, 12 demonstrators from various parts of the world, design a card. These designs are then put into a bundle and are available to purchase.

Here in Australia the cost is A$20, however the bundle is free with a purchase from my store of A$78. 

Here's a sneak peak of this months Tutorial Bundle.


If you would like more information please contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com or if you need a demonstrator in your country.

You can receive one tutorial free for just signing up for my Newsletter.


Talk soon



Sue x


Product List

8 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...