Tuesday 15 October 2019

KYLIE DEMONSTRATOR TRAINING PROGRAM MONTHLY TEAM BLOG HOP OCTOBER, 2019



Welcome to my part of Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Team Blog Hop (that's a mouthful)  for October, 2019 , this is the first blog hop together for the new training year. I did do the program last year, loved it, learnt so much, met some amazing people, so am back for more.

If you're starting on my blog, please check out the links below for some of the amazing projects by my other team mates. If you're coming to me from one of their blogs, HELLO I hope you like my card.

I'm using the Floral Essence stamp set, this has to be one of the most versatile set I have at the moment, it took me a little while to use it but now it has become a favourite.



I used Petal Pink cardstock, I thought it was a tad plain so after stamping the sentiment, I ran it though with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, it is true to it's name, it is subtle but what a difference it made.

I then teamed it with the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper, which is just beautiful.


Now it's time to grab a coffee or whatever your preferred beverage and sit back and enjoy the beautiful projects coming to you today.


Keep safe, talk soon

Sue x




Product List

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love what you brought to us today Sue. Great work! :-) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floral essence is one of my favourites too Sue! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Sue. I love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great way to use both side of the dsp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Sue. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card Sue! Love the subtle embossing. Thanks for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...