Saturday 5 October 2019

MY CARD MAKING ALPHABET - E

E is for EMBOSSING
We know there are a few different types of embossing and we'll look at the others at some other time, the embossing I'm talking about today is using an Embossing Folder.

There are times, when a card need something else, sometimes we are not sure of what that something else is.  With this card, (another angled card) it just didn't look right, so I decided to see what it would be like if I just embossed the bottom strip and I must say I'm very pleased the way it has turned out.








This Sunburst card is very simple and I will be making several more before Christmas.

Talk soon

Sue x






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...