Sunday 20 October 2019

MY CARD MAKING ALPHABET - L

is for LINES

Not everyone has a Big Shot or similar piece of equipment to emboss, so a very easy thing to do is using the grove in your trimmer is to emboss lines on your project.

I have blogged these cards before but today I'm using them to show what I mean about lines.



Quick, simple and effective.

Now, a reminder of our  Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle for October, this is free with any purchase of A$78 or more or it can be purchased for A$20  please email me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com for more information.



12 fabulous design from 12 talented designers from various parts of the world. If you don't live in Australia and would like a copy also email me and I will put you touch with a demonstrator in your country.

Any new subscribers to my Newsletter with receive a free PDF tutorial of another project.

Talk soon

Sue x

Product List






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...