Sunday 20 October 2019

THE JOY OF SETS BLOG HOP GROUP OCTOBER, 2019


Welcome to the Joy of Sets Blog Hop for October, 2019. This is my first Blog Hop with this group so I am very excited to be part of it.

The theme for this Hop is the Same Stamp Set Three Ways.

We all have our favourite stamp sets, one of mine is Beautiful You, I have said before that when this first came out, I didn't like it and I can't remember why I actually bought it but............, it has turned out to be one of my all time favourites and I have used it so many times, I've lost count.


The great thing about the Beautiful You Stamp Set is you can use it in so many ways but for today I am limited to 3.

My first one, is #simplestamping, a very quick bookmark.


The colours I used were, Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo and Tuxedo Black, very quick, very simple.

The second one, is a Christmas cards.



 I actually made some of these last year, the only difference was that I used white texture paste around the skirt etc. this time I used Stampin' Up!'s Snowball Accents Puff Paint, it's so much better. I am really happy with the outcome. The outline is not as rough as it was with the texture paste, it's much easier to add and just needs a little blast with a heat tool to activate it.

The third and final card is paper pieced.



I don't have the best eyesight in the world to fussy cut but this stamp set is so easy to cut around.

Both cards are cut as half A4 cardstock, which is the size here in Australia.

I hope you like my little trio and if you haven't already got the Beautiful You stamp set, do think about getting it.





I am part of a group that puts a Tutorial Bundle together each month, 12 demonstrators from various parts of the world, design a card. These designs are then put into a bundle and are available to purchase.


Here in Australia the cost is A$20, however the bundle is free with a purchase from my store of A$78. 

Here's a sneak peak of this months Tutorial Bundle.


If you would like more information please contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com or if you need a demonstrator in your country.

You can receive one tutorial free for just signing up for my Newsletter.


Talk soon



Sue x

Product List

6 comments:

  1. Great way to use this set! Love the puff paint too!! Hope it carries over!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful You was the set that made me join SU! Still my favourite. I love your cards, thank you for sharing. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a beautiful set and you've made three fabulous projects with it. It's one that I had to keep when I had my big clear out in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice use of this stamp set! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Blog Hop Sue - such lovely projects and I especially like that Christmas one - reminds me of singing in the rain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards - also love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...